Tuesday, March 25, 2003

italia…day ?...

made it to Tuscany w/no problemo…despite the scant 3 hours of sleep. The house party we went to last night kept us up till 5 am and it was well worth it. the boys we met the night before threw an awesome party – great food, drinks, and people. I complimented marco, the host, on the jamon Serrano. I chowed down a much needed few slices after some whisky…so, Italian men are very touchy. I had about 3 guys come up and kiss my neck and 1 guy kiss me smack on the lips w/no warning. They even touch each other as a brotherly kind of greeting/affection.

"photo! photo! photo!"
“facciamo el sexo!”
“hi! let’s go gangbang!”
those were some memorable quotes from the party. Great party, marco did not get any action from me, but I believe Gary Indiana did from Thea…

No comments: