Saturday, March 22, 2003

italia…day 3…


we did it. la maratona della citta di Roma. Time 4 hours 33 minutes, baby. What I was totally aiming for. Thanks to the power trio – Thea (left), Mega (right), and me. And after our bath and 3 hours of fashion TV in our hotel room, we headed out to a bar, where we met some boys who invited us to their “Sinatra” theme party…Me affato pudiere conosherti! = pleased to meet you, that’s what I learned tonight. But back to the race…I totally cried when I crossed the finish line. I had no idea I was going to be that emotional…tomorrow, we’re playing things by ear, take it easy, maybe do a little shopping, eat some decent food (b/c that is something that has not been happening in this hotel) I can’t waste more days here eating crap like this. Did I mention all the boobs we watched popping out of the runway models’ outfits on fashion TV? And Thea’s rendition of it? I can’t decide which was funnier…

No comments: